Heathrow Scientific True North Cryogenic Vials
These externally threaded Heathrow True North Cryogenic Vials are designed to allow the user to easily fill up all standard sized cryogenic storage boxes. 100 vials can fit a standard cyrostorage box. The innovative sterile, non-pyrogenic, and non-cytotoxic vials increase freezer space by 23% compared to standard internally threaded cryogenic vials.
Each vial has extra-thick walls for puncture and rupture protection. Other features include an imprinted writing area, graduation marks, silicone rubber seal ring, and self-standing base. A distinctive lid (patent pending) opens easily with gloved fingers and is available in assorted colors, reducing the need for tags or coders. Not recommended for liquid phase LN2 immersion.
- Innovative design meant to save space in a freezer
- Unique, patent pending lid that opens easily with gloved fingers
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic, sterile vials
- Vial has extra-thick walls that make for superior puncture and rupture protection
- Graduation marks, silicone rubber seal ring, imprinted writing area, and self-standing base
|Item||Lid Color||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Assorted||2.0 mL||Case of 500||
|Natural||2.0 mL||Case of 500||