Heathrow Scientific Cryogenic Vials
These externally threaded Heathrow Scientific Cryogenic Vials are designed to allow the user to easily fill up all standard sized cryogenic storage boxes. 100 vials can fit a standard cyrostorage box. The innovative sterile, non-pyrogenic, and non-cytotoxic vials increase freezer space by 23% compared to standard internally threaded cryogenic vials.
Each vial has extra-thick walls for puncture and rupture protection. Other features include an imprinted writing area, graduation marks, silicone rubber seal ring, and self-standing base. A distinctive lid (patent pending) opens easily with gloved fingers and is available in assorted colors, reducing the need for tags or coders. Not recommended for liquid phase LN2 immersion.
- Innovative design meant to save space in a freezer
- Unique, patent pending lid that opens easily with gloved fingers
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic, sterile vials
- Vial has extra-thick walls that make for superior puncture and rupture protection
- Graduation marks, silicone rubber seal ring, imprinted writing area, and self-standing base
- Flush cap design allows you to easily fill up all standard-sized cryogenic storage boxes including the 10 x 10 format
- Increase your freezers holding capacity by up to 23% against other major brands.
- Superior puncture- and rupture-resistance polypropylene with silicon lid seal
- Patented ergonomic lid has 1.5 twist to open and close (US Patent No. D595424)
- Printed writing area and graduations
- Available with color-coded lids (2.0 mL version)
- Inner resealable packs of 50 vials, complete with traceable sterility certificate
- Recommended for mechanical freezers and vapor phase LN2 (-196°)
- Sterile, non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- 2.0 mL vial measures 13 mm dia x 49 mm H, 4.0 mL 13 mm dia x 88 mm H
|Item||Attribute Description||Lid Color||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|2.0 mL||Assorted||Case of 500||
|2.0 mL||Natural||Case of 500||