Weber Scientific DB Sterilized Pre-Filled Dilution Bottles
Weber Scientific DB™ Sterilized Pre-Filled Dilution Bottles feature a tamper evident sterility strip that is integrated as part of the cap. It is made to be easy to open and use. Every bottle is prefilled to either 99 or 90 mL ±2mL, buffered to pH 7.2 ±0.2, has an overall capacity of 150 mL, and is recyclable. Two formulations are available:
Bufferfield’s Buffer for food and dairy products (APHA, FDA, AOAC, USP methods). Contains purified water, monobasic potassium phosphate and sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment.
Phosphate Buffer for water and wastewater (APHA or EPA methods). Contains magnesium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate and sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment.
These bottles have a natural polyethylene cap eliminating the need for dyes. Bottles are color-coded with lettering on the side of each bottle for easy-identification.
- Lot # and expiration date are printed on the side of the bottle in solvent resistant ink
- PET bottle has glass-like clarity with exceptional strength
- Gamma irradiated to 10^ (-6) sterility assurance level
- Attached cap enhances aseptic handling and reduces chance of contamination
- Leak-proof cap allows samples to be vigorously shaken
- Sterility strip attached to cap is tamper-evident and much easier to hope than shrink-wrapped bottles
- Color-coded for rapid and accurate identification
- Wide-Mouth (32mm) neck diameter is convenient for liquid or solid samples
- 2-year shelf life from date of manufacturer is the longest shelf-life in the industry
|Item||Attribute Description||Color Code||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|90 mL Butterfield's Buffer||Green||Case of 72||
|90 mL Phosphate Buffer||Blue||Case of 72||
|9 mL Butterfield's Buffer||None||Case of 100||
|99 mL Butterfield's Buffer||Black||Case of 72||
|99 mL Phosphate Buffer||Red||Case of 72||