TracRack™ Cryo Rack
The Heathrow Scientific TracRack™ ensures that removing and working with samples from cold temperature storage couldn't be easier. Just take what you need and store the rest!
Eliminate the hassle of taking an entire rack of samples out of cold storage with the tracrack that enables lab professionals to remove just one row of samples at a time. Eight individual segments are nested in a 2 inch polypropylene film box that allows users to easily open, identify, and remove only the segments of samples needed. Once the segments are removed, simply replace the box lid and leave the remaining samples in storage. Each tube segment is made from durable polypropylene and allows for easy sample manipulation while saving valuable counter space.
Two versions are available– tracrack that accommodates 1.5 and 2.0 mL cryo and microcentrifuge tubes, and the reversible trackrack micro which will hold 64 x 0.5 mL microtubes on one side and 96 x 0.2 mL microtubes on the other. Tube segments are sold with each box.
- Reduces potential cross contamination
- Saves valuable working space
- Stops opened microfuge lids interfering with other wells
- Alphanumeric well identification
- Made of polypropylene
- Eight segments per box
- 1.5–2.0 mL cryo and micro-centrifuge tubes (64 tubes)
- Wells have a center depression to stabilize conical tubes and a cryogenic vial lock for one-handed cap removal
- Alphanumeric well identification for quick sample ID and retrieval
TracRack Outer Box
- Made from thin film polypropylene material
- Tapered front design for easy segment removal
- Moisture and mold resistant
- Removable segments allow outer shell to be used for storage of other small laboratory products
- 2 in. (5.3 cm) boxes fit in standard freezer racks
- Store down to -80ºC. Must use tubes capable of being stored at the required temperature of the user
- Not recommended for autoclaving.
|For Tube Size
|Unit of Measure