Tissue Tearor Homogenizer
The Biospec Tissue Tearor Homogenizer can rapidly homogenize, disrupt, and emulsify samples in 0.2 - 1000 ml of liquid. Complete homogenization of tissues (muscle, liver, breast tissue, etc.) is usually achieved in ten to thirty seconds. Little, if any, heat is produced during the process.
During operation, the suspended material is drawn into the bottom half inch of the homogenizer probe by a rotor turning at 35,000 rpm. The material is repeatedly cycled through narrow slits in the probe where it is rapidly sheared and disintegrated by high frequency mechanical action. A high speed motor has variable speed control from 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
The Tissue-Tearor comes complete with a high speed, variable speed electric motor, one probe and a plastic storage stand.
- Used for mixing, emulsification, shredding, or chopping
- Easy to hold and light weight for one hand operation
- Autoclavable stainless steel probes
- All probes are interchangable and are easily removed for cleanup
- Variable speed control from 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
|Item||Range||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|1-50 mL||Tissue Tearer 120V with 7 mm Probe||Each||