Thermo Scientific TSX Blood Bank Refrigerator
Thermo Scientific TSX Blood Bank Refrigerators are designed to meet strict requirements established by the AABB or the storage or whole blood and blood components. These refrigerators have feature that support sample protection, sustainability objectives, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP). Compared to conventional refrigerant, high-performance models, the TSX Series offers a whisper quiet operation, so you can bring the refrigerator out of the hallway and back into the lab or clinical environment, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
The variable speed compressor technology (V-Drive) is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to the lab or clinical environment, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection. V-drive runs at variable speed to adjust cooling performance to the conditions inside and outside of the refrigerator. When combined with the automated tuning control, this variable speed drive optimizes the compressors running speed to the current conditions. When there are frequent door openings, or samples are added to the refrigerator, the control system detects the activity and increases the drive speed to bring temperatures back to the set point quickly. This innovative technology is one of the reasons the TSX Series delivers outstanding door opening recovery (DOR) speed, and more peach of mind for busy laboratories When conditions are stable, such as when the unit is running overnight or on weekends, the drive runs at a low speed, reducing energy consumption while maintaining a stable temperature for your samples.
- Factory pre-set to 4°C to meet blood storage guidelines
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Convenient, stainless steel, fully extendable and adjustable drawers
- Standard, built-in chart recorder
- GMP Clean Room Class A / ISO 6 (ISO EN 14644-1) compatible with appropriate pre-install preparation
- Four 2” casts for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Bright, LED interior lighting
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- FDA listed Class II Medical Device, 510K exempt
- Setpoint security with key-operated triple position switch for main power and alarm; locks in temperature and alarm setpoints to minimize setpoint error and prevent tampering
- Graphic thermometer is easy-to-view, shows normal, high, or low temperature conditions; steady green for normal, flashing top bar for overtemperature, flashing bulb for under temperature
- Audible alarm sounds in the event of warm, cold, or power loss conditions. Mute will silence audible alarm with 6-minute ring back interval; display remains flashing
|Item||Power||Capacity||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|