Thermo Scientific Solaris 2000 and 4000 Series Open Air Orbital Shakers
Thermo Scientific Solaris 2000 and 4000 Series Open Air Orbital Shakers set a new standard for reliability and technical innovation. Ruggedly built for demanding use, the combine a new ergonomic design with key feature enhancements that help save you time, protect your process, and drive your science forward.
The triple eccentric drive mechanism is built upon proven technology to easily support heavy loads. The belt is maintenance-free and engineered to last the life of the shaker, and the shaker mechanism itself comes with a 10-year warranty.
Available in two convenient sizes for the benchtop, Solaris Orbital Shakers offer a variety of platforms plus associated flask clamps and tube racks to support virtually any capacity required. These shakers can operate in microbiological incubators, environmental chambers, or refrigerators to meet a wide range of application requirements. Featuring rounded corners, you can clean the unit quickly and completely with confidence. The sleek design that enables low maintenance also protects the motor and drive mechanism for longer service life.
Users can quickly and securely program Solaris Orbital Shakers, storing unique routines and setpoints for future reuse. This built-in efficiency helps save time while optimizing shaker resources. The only touch screen user interface in its class is easy to read and simple to operate. The full-color touchscreen display allows you to clearly view speed and runtimes concurrently, even from a distance. It also offers historical monitoring of alerts, alarms, and interaction logs to provide greater security and reproducibility for your work. With Solaris Orbital Shakers, you can set, run, and monitor vital statistics each with a touch on the screen. Graphing capabilities allow you to monitor the history of your run.
The Solaris Orbital Shakers feature a small footprint that helps save valuable benchtop space. Engineered to perform with a reduced noise level in a wide range of environments, units operate in a temperature range of 5°C to +40°C and humidity conditions from 20 to 80% non-condensing.
- Speed range of 15 to 525 RPM ±1RPM with a 1” orbit diameter
- Large, bright user interface allows you to easily monitor setpoints and status conditions from across the lab
- Designed with rounded corners, and platforms are removable for easy cleaning
- Specially engineered to support operation inside a range of lab equipment including environmental chambers, incubators, and lab refrigerators
- Connectivity for easy monitoring
- Compact footprint designed to fit on the benchtop
- Exceptional reliability with heavy-duty drive mechanism
- Industry leading 10-year warranty
- 2000 Series ships with a 12” x 14” universal platform
- 4000 Series ships with an 18” x 30” universal platform
- Additional platform sizes and dual stacks are also available; see accessories tab to purchase
|Item||Attribute Description||Platform Size||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|4000 Series Orbital Shaker||18" x 30"||Each||
|2000 Series Solaris Orbital Shaker||12" x 14"||Each||