Measuring pH in Low Ionic Strength Solutions
Measuring pH in Wine and Juice
Measuring pH of Concentrated Samples
Measuring pH of Non-Aqueous and Mixed Samples
My samples read pH 13-14, but my highest pH calibration standard buffer only goes to pH 12.46. Will my sample readings be accurate if the calibration buffers don’t bracket the sample pH?
Orion Benchtop and Portable Meter Brochure [EN]
Orion Star A111 pH Benchtop Meter Specification Sheet [EN]
Orion Star A111 pH Meter Instruction Sheet [EN]
Orion Star A111 pH Meter User Manual [EN]
Thermo Scientific Orion Star A111 Benchtop pH Meters
Take simple, routine pH, mV and temperature measurements with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion Star™ A111 Benchtop pH Meter. This meter is an easy-to-use and budget-friendly instrument for basic pH analysis in the lab. Perform up to a 3 point pH calibration with easy recall of calibration points and slope. Quickly navigate setup menus and ensure consistent calibrations using the simple keypad layout and on-screen text prompts. Use the included electrode stand to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage to minimize breakage.
|Specifications for Thermo Scientific Orion Star A111 Benchtop pH Meters|
|Range||-2.00 to 16.00||±1500.0 mV||-5º to 105°C;
23 to 221ºF
|Relative Accuracy||± 0.01||±0.2 mV or ±0.05 % of reading,
whichever is greater
|Calibration Points||Up to 3||-||-|
- Large, informative screen clearly shows the main information, including pH or mV reading, temperature, meter mode, calibration information and power source.
- Thermo Scientific™ AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable.
- Meter offers up to 3 point pH calibration and automatic recognition of USA/NIST and DIN buffers.
- Use can easily recall calibration slope data for procedure checks.
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 50 data points.
- Included electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter or use four AA batteries (sold separately) to run the meter on DC power.
- The IP54-rated housing can handle splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is a problem.
Orion STAR: A111 Benchtop pH Meter, Part no. STARA1110, includes electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter
Orion STAR: A111 Benchtop pH Meter Kit, Part no. STARA1115, includes 9157BNUMD Orion Triode™ 3-in-1 pH/ATC probe; Solution kit (60mL each of pH 4, 7 and 10 buffers; storage solution and cleaning solution); electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter
Orion STAR: A111 Benchtop pH Meter Kit, Part no. STARA1116, includes GD9156BNWP Orion Green electrode; 927007MD Stainless Steel ATC Probe; electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter
|Item||Measures||Model||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|pH||A111 standard kit with general purpose pH/ATC electrode||Each||
|pH||A111 Kit w/ TRIS-compatible Electrode||Each||
|pH||A111 with TRIS-compatible ROSS Ultra pH/ATC electrode||Each||