Thermcraft Protégé Split Tube Furnace
The Thermcraft Protégé Split Tube Furnace has a compact, lightweight, space saving design. This model is an excellent choice to begin thermal processing in a laboratory environment. The hinged body which is split along its length allows for easy process tube changes and simple installation of process tubes with end seals attached.
The Protégé has Fibercraft™ vacuum formed ceramic fiber heating elements with free radiating wire embedded into the body of the heater and tube adapter integrated into the ends. Excellent temperature uniformity and a programmable control system make the Protégé a valuable addition to any lab.
Eurotherm 3216 Controller is a 1/16 DIN size PID Controller that offers 8 segments of programmable control. The controller can be upgraded to include either EIA485 or EIA232, 2-wire, with industry-standard Modbus protocol (call for details).
- 1100°C maximum operating temperature
- Vacuum formed ceramic fiber heating elements ensure rapid heat up, excellent temperature uniformity, and quick cool down
- Compact, lightweight design
- Safety switch disconnects power to heating elements when opened
- Integrated Eurotherm 3216CP PID control system
- Long life Inconel sheathed Type K thermocouple
- Accepts process tube outer diameters up to 1.25” (31mm)
- Heated length 12” (304mm)
- Furnace and controller ship fully assembled and ready for connection to incoming power supply
- Can be used in a horizontal or vertical orientation
|Specifications for Thermcraft Protégé Split Tube Furnace|
|Heat Up Time||20 min|
|Thermo couple Type||K|
|Max OD Process Tube||1.25"|
|Exterior HxWxD||14" x 16" x 11"|
|Item||Product Description||Max. Temp||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Protégé Split Tube Furnace||1100°C||Each||