Thermal Cycler Tubes 0.5 mL
Thermal Cycler Tubes 0.5mL incorporate a conical shape and a round bottom for maximum sample recovery. Designed for oil-free operation, the conical shape provides better contact under heated thermal cycling while eliminating condensation. The inside of the PCR thermal cycler tube has a polished finish and ultrathin wall, designed for rapid thermal transfer and meant to significantly reduce PCR reaction time.
Simport Thermal Cycler Tubes 0.5mL have 0.1 ml graduations to ensure accuracy. An attached hinged cap offers excellent sealing during the cycling stage that prevents evaporation yet can still be opened with one hand. Choose a flat-cap tube when thermal cycling is used in conjunction with centrifugation. A non-metallic color for visual coding of samples. In addition, the frosted writing surfaces on either side allow for excellent organization of samples. Tubes are autoclavable and come in packed, tamper-proof reusable bags.
- 0.5 ml cycler tubes have attached hinged caps that are either dome or flat-topped
- Use flat top caps for use with centrifuge
- Etched writing surface allows for sample identification
- See through polypropylene and round bottom make the sample easy to identify and empty
- Product is certified RNase, Pryogen, DNA and DNase-free
|Unit of Measure
|Pack of 1000
|Pack of 1000