Sartorius Entris II Essential Analytical Balances
Sartorius Entris II Essential Analytical Balances offer unrivalled value at a budge price. This is the only balance in its class featuring isoCAL, LED touch technology, and 12 built-in applications. Backed by almost 150 years of German engineering expertise, and available in 40 different models, you’ll find an Entris® II balance that meets your specific weighing needs.
Highly accurate results year & and year out guaranteed via monolithic weigh cell technology invented by Sartorius. This balance features the fastest stabilization time in its class using state-of-the-art weighing sensors, best repeatability with rectangular weighing pan, overload protection from its rugged design weighing up to a pre-set amount, and guaranteed reliability with the self-test “@start”. High chemical resistance is ensured using parts made from hard-wearing polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), stainless steel, and glass. Prevents cross contamination with wipe clean design and easy-to-remove parts. Minimizes weighing errors caused by electrostatically charged samples using specially coated glass parts.
isoCAL (internal calibration and adjustment) offers total assurance of accurate weighing results. Assured (SOP) compliant operation with self-notification if calibration is outside the normal range. The hybrid screen is excellent for readability and use by combining intuitive, wear resistant LED and touch technology. This provides and easy and clear structured user interface. Each balance will automatically detect Sartorius accessories (e.g. printer, second display) and the real “PC-direct feature” for easy connection to a PC to transfer weighing data directly into spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) or documents (Microsoft Word) make this an easy plug & play balance.
- Data output for dynamic weighing applications – configurable time interval for data output
- Easily adapts to ambient conditions with just one click on the home screen
- Offering a wide range of models
- 12 built-in applications with GLP/GMP compliant printout/data output: weighing/dosing, counting, percentage weighing, mixing/net total, components/totalizing, animal weighing, calculation/free factor, density determination, statistics, peakhold, checkweighing, mass unit conversion, and underfloor weighing feature for bigger samples
- Highest usable weighing chamber height for easy handling for even large containers (where applicable)
- 8 built-in languages for international operation: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish
- Future-proof USB Type C interface
- Industry-proof RS232 9-pin interface
- Backwards compatibility (by using RS232 port)
- Password protection for secure operation protects the balance against unintentional changes
|Stabilization time, typical||1.5s|
|Weighing pan size||Ø 90mm|
|Weighing chamber height*||240mm|
|W x D x H||219x317x345 mm|
|Item||Capacity||Calibration||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|