OHAUS Standard Dry Block Heaters
These OHAUS Standard Dry Block Heaters are economical, versatile, and compact and are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures. Each of the five models accepts separate interchangeable modular blocks, accommodating various sample enclosures such as micro-tubes, centrifuge tubes, vials, microplates, and PCR strips or tubes. Each block has a thermometer well for measuring block temperature. Anodized aluminum modular blocks provide superior temperature stability and heat transfer. Heaters require OHAUS modular heating blocks for operation (sold separately).
Create a stainless steel sand bath with any sized heater. Simply add the applicable sand bath accessory to fit your unit (1, 2, 4, or 6 block heater). Sand baths are ideal for irregular vessels. They feature stainless steel construction for superior corrosion resistance and are designed to hold sand, stainless steel shot, or non-volatile liquids.
- Temperature Range ambient +5°C to 100°C (low range adjustment); 75°C to 150°C (high range adjustment)
- Choose from 1, 2, 4, or 6 block format
- PID temperature controller for precise temperature control
- Dual temperature knobs with dial markings for low & high adjustments
- Units can be run in conditions from 15 to 33°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
|Item||LxWxH||No. Blocks||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|20.9 x 8 x 3.5"||4 Blocks||Each||
|15.4 x 8 x 3.5"||2 Blocks||Each||
|16.9 x 8 x 3.5"||3 Blocks||Each||
|12.4 x 8 x 3.5"||1 Block||Each||