OHAUS Guardian 5000 Hot Plates
OHAUS Guardian 5000 Hot Plates are designed for safety and simplicity in all research, academia, and industrial applications. The design ensures proper temperature control of top plate or your sample when using the optional temperature probe. Single point calibration feature for multiple setpoints. The bright LCD display includes large temperature and speed settings, intuitive icons, and a prominent hot top indicator - all designed to quickly and easily monitor performance from across the lab. The SmartHousing is chemical resistant with an innovative, easy-to-clean design that channels spills away from internal components and the angled glass control panel. The bright LCD display includes intuitive icons and temperature settings – all designed to monitor performance from across the lab.
SafetyHeat System is an industry-leading early detection system that ususes two independent safety controls to continuously monitor the electronics and shut off heating before an overtemperature condition occurs.
SmartHeat allows the user to set the maximum temperature of the unit and SmartRate enables fast of slow temperature ramp rates. The programming features allows storage of five multi-step programs.
Click here for a list of available accessories for OHAUS Guardian 5000 Hot Plates.
- Applications include Boiling Water, Water/Oil Bath Preparation, Sample and Solution Preparation, Dissolving Buffers and Reagents, Preparing Media, Concentrating Samples
- Backlit LCD Display for temperature, green indicator lights when unit is heating , prominent hot top indicator light, probe in use icon, Single Point Calibration icon
- Operation: Temperature range of ambient +5°C to 500°C (ceramic top), power cord (included)
- Construction: Probe connection, SmartHousing™ stays cool to the touch and is chemical resistant, IP21 Ingress Protection, polycarbonate front panel, control knobs, On/Off switch for heater disconnect, built-in support rod holder, easy to clean ceramic tops
- Features: Hot top indicator light, audible alarm, SafetyHeat™ protection shuts off the heater in the event of a malfunction, temperature calibration feature for 3 probe and 3 plate setpoints
|Specifications for OHAUS Guardian 5000 Hot Plates|
|Plate Size||7" x 7"|
|Temp. Range||Ambient +5°C – 500°C|
|Calibration||Temperature Calibration 3 Plate/3 Probe|
|LxHxW||12.2" x 4.8" x 8.8"|
|Display||Custom Back-lit LCD|
|Inuse cover||Available as an Accessory|
|Net Weight||5.7 lb|
|Power Consumption||1,080 W|
|Temperature Probe||Available as an Accessory|
|Working Environment||5°C – 40°C, 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Item||Max. Temp||Power||Top Plate Material||Top Plate Size||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|550°C||230V||Ceramic||7 x 7"||Each||
|500°C||120V||Ceramic||7 x 7"||Each||