OHAUS Frontier 5515 & 5515R High Speed Microliter Centrifuges
The OHAUS Frontier 5515 & 5515R High Speed Microliter Centrifuges is a microcentrifuge that provide high-speed operation for spin-down applications requiring a wide variety of tube volumes and capacities. With refrigeration capabilities (5515R), multi-acceleration/deceleration settings, multiple safety features, and an unmatched capacity, these centrifuges provides stable liquid separation for life science applications requiring high-speed operation.
These centrifuges feature an easy-to-use control panel with rotary knobs gives users the ability to set and recall speed and g-force, as well as control the temperature (5515R only). A powerful brushless induction motor, 10 acceleration and deceleration settings, and memory for up to 99 commonly-used parameters are all standard features. Protecting the user from injury are safety features such as a motorized lid locking system and a rotor imbalance sensor that stops the centrifuge if the rotors become imbalanced or sudden shock occurs. Seven rotor sizes (purchase separately) provide flexibility for varied centrifugation needs, more than any centrifuge in its class!
- Powerful induction motor reaches speeds up to 15,200 RPM in less than 16 seconds
- Maximum g-force of 21,953 RCF
- 10 acceleration/deceleration settings
- 99-memory sets for commonly-used speed, time, and temperature settings (5515R only)
- R-Model has refrigeration capabilities from 40°C to -20°C - cools down from 23°C to 4°C in less than 10 minutes; pre-cool feature quickly lowers the temperature of rotor and chamber before a run
- Maximum capacity of 44 x 1.5/2mL and 12 x 5mL tubes (rotors ordered separately)
- Compatible with 6 rotors, including a PCR strip tube rotor
- Snap-on rotor and lid locking system allows for quick installation of rotors with just one press of a button
|Item||Max. RCF||Model||Speed Range||Temp. Range||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|21;953 g||5515||200 - 15;200 RPM||Air Cooled||OHAUS Microcentrifuge||Each||
|21;953 g||5515R||200 - 15;200 RPM||-20°C to 40°C||OHAUS Refrigerated Microcentrifuge||Each||