Ohaus Explorer Semi-Micro Balances
The OHAUS Explorer Semi-Micro Balances have been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate. They include with capacities up to 220g and resolutions to 0.01 mg and have been designed to use a High Speed Single Module weighing cell to ensure accurate results. The touchless sensor, automatic draftsheild doors, and ionizer are some of the added features designed to improve user experience.
The AutoCal feature utilizes two internal weights to perform a linear calibration an minize weighing error. This internal calibration will automatically calibrate the balance every time it senses a temperature change of 1.5°C or every 3 hours, whichever comes first. This helps ensure the accuracy of the balance when the operator has not performed a manual calibration or when proper calibration masses are unavailable.
The built-in ionizer is included in the Automatic Door Models and generates bipolar ions continuously from positive and negative discharge electrodes and directs the ionized air onto the charged body to eliminate static electricity. These charges can build up in the weighing chamber and alter weighing results by as much as several milligrams.
- Automatic doors allow access to the weighing chamber without the need to touch the draftshield
- Color touch screen
- Four programmable touchless sensors
- Modular design allows base and display to be separated
- Below minimum sample weight indicator
- Real time clock for GLP/GMP data collection
- Audible stability alert
- USB host to directly transfer data to a flash drive
- Memory includes a library with space for up to 99 items and a 10 recipe library for formulation mode
- Multi-user profiles for one administrations and five additional users
|Item||Model||Readability||Capacity||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|EX125D||0.01 mg / 0.1 mg||50 g / 120 g||Each||
|EX225D||0.01 mg / 0.1 mg||120 g / 220 g||Each||
|EX125||0.01 mg||120 g||Each||
|EX225/AD||0.01 mg||220 g||Each||
|EX225D/AD||0.01 mg / 0.1 mg||120 g / 220 g||Each||