OHAUS Advanced Dry Block Heaters
The OHAUS Advanced Dry Block Heaters were designed for applications that require repeatable results and superior temperature stability. These multi-purpose units are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points, and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures. Integral support rod holder with locking knob accepts optional External Temperature Probe Kit which monitors actual block or sample temperature. Each of the five models accepts separate interchangeable modular blocks, accommodating various tube sizes from 0.2 mL micro-tubes to 50 mL centrifuge tubes. Each block has a thermometer well for measuring block temperature. Efficient heating due to close tube-and-block contact for maximum heat retention. Heaters require OHAUS modular heating blocks for operations (see accessories tab) sold separately.
Create a stainless steel sand bath with any sized heater. Simply add the applicable sand bath accessory to fit your unit (1, 2, 4, or 6 block heater). Sand baths are ideal for irregular vessels. They feature stainless steel construction for superior corrosion resistance and are designed to hold sand, stainless steel shot, or non-volatile liquids.
- Temperature Range Ambient +5°C to 120°C
- Microprocessor control: PID temperature control offers a temperature stability as low as ±0.1°C with uniformity as low as ±0.1°C
- LED Display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read independent LED displays for temperature and time. Shows set & actual temperature
- Temperature Calibration Mode allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device
- Hot warning symbol light illuminates when the temperature is above 40°C
- Overshoot protection: if the unit exceeds set temperature by 10°C the unit will automatically stop heating
- Audible alarm will sound (in timed mode) when time reaches zero and when unit reaches set-point temperature
|Item||LxWxH||No. Blocks||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|12.4 x 8 x 3.5"||1 Block||Each||
|15.4 x 8 x 3.5"||2 Blocks||Each||
|20.9 x 8 x 3.5"||6 Blocks||Each||
|16.9 x 8 x 3.5"||4 Blocks||Each||