Micro-Mate & Perfektum Glass Syringes
Micro-Mate Interchangeable Glass Syringes are manufactured to ensure perfect mating of barrels and plungers. Any Micro-Mate interchangeable syringe of a particular size will fit any Micro-Mate interchangeable barrel of that same size.
Perfektum Glass Syringes feature frosted individually lapped barrels and plungers which can withstand higher temperatures, and have a metal Luer-Lock fitting tip. These syringes are individually boxed and have matching serial numbers on mating barrels and plungers.
Both types of syringes have metal Luer-Lock tips. Metal Luer-Lock tips are made of chrome-plated brass and are fitted to heavy glass bases to assure greater strength than glass luer tips. All luer needles lock into Needle Lock Tips with an easy twist.
- Metal Luer-Lock tip to easily and securely attach needles
- Precision shrinking ensures improved fit
- Colored plunger ends are fused around bottom beveled rim of plunger
- Strong, Borosilicate glass provides protection against thermal shock
- Corrosion resistant
- Graduations permanently fused into glass barrel
- Reinforced flanges prevent syringe rolling
|Item||Product Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|2mL Lock Tip Syringe||Each||
|1mL Lock Tip Syringe||Each||