MagFuge® High Speed Centrifuge & 3L Stirrer
CUSTOMIZE YOUR HIGH-SPEED CENTRIFUGE ON THE FLY AND MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
The Multi-Function High-Speed Centrifuge bundle - MagFuge® MFC - helps everyone in your workplace adapt to the daily challenges that impact productivity and job satisfaction in the lab.
- Spin down samples from 0.2 ml to 5ml anywhere in the lab with multiple rotors and tube adapters included in the bundle.
- The perfect mix of speed (12,500 rpm) and size (down to 0.2 ml) for PCR, microfilter cell separation, and HPLC protocols (alternative instruments are more than double the price).
- Switch rotors without tools so operators work more efficiently.
- Since the price is so good, work around instrument-related bottlenecks by providing multiple high-speed centrifuges on site that easily adapt to operator priorities - everybody can quickly configure them when needed.
- Learn a single interface for multiple applications and make operators happier as they get more proficient in their jobs.
- Help operators work at their own pace, so they aren’t worried about other users watching the clock behind them.
- Avoid the hazards of moving precious samples around the lab and bring your centrifuge to them instead. It has a smaller footprint and slimmer profile than competing high-speed centrifuges.
- Have backup equipment ready if primary equipment breaks down. The MagFuge MFC bundle also includes a high performance magnetic stirrer adapter to stir samples of 3L or greater - and likely does it better than your dedicated stirrers.
You know the volumes you work with. You know the RPMs or RCF. And you know how long.Why waste time pouring over (and paying for) bells and whistles you don’t need. Your MagFuge MFC does it.
EVERYTHING IS ALREADY BUNDLED TOGETHER FOR YOU
- The MagFuge unit
- Three rotors:
- 5 mL tube rotor
- 1.5/2.0 mL tube rotor
- Magnetic stirrer rotor
- 12 tube adapters for 0.2 mL tubes
- 12 tube adapters for 0.5 mL tubes
- 2 silicone mats for the stirrer adapter
- 2 rare-earth PTFE coated stir bars
- 1 low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 cord sets
HELP COLLEAGUES AND HELP YOURSELF
The Multi-Function high-speed Centrifuge bundle makes your lab more adaptable and resilient, and makes everybody’s jobs easier.
END BOTTLENECKS AROUND OTHER HIGH-SPEED CENTRIFUGES
REDUCE SAMPLE SPILLS
USE YOUR BUDGET BETTER IN HIGH SCHOOL AND UNIVERSITY LABS
- Consolidate your department’s expenses.
- Limit long-term instrument expenses.
- Offer more learning experiences to students.
- Use valuable storage space more efficiently.
- Set up and disassemble labs quickly.
- Spend less time maintaining and repairing centrifuges and magnetic stirrers.
MAKE YOUR LAB AND OPERATORS MORE ADAPTABLE
BE PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING
|Specifications of Heathrow Scientific MagFuge|
|Speed Range||500 - 12,500 RPM|
|RCF||15-9,800 x g|
|Capacity||12 Place 1.5/2.0 mL tube rotor: 24 mL maximum liquid volume|
|6 place 5 mL tube rotor: 30 mL total maximum liquid volume|
|Run Time Ranges||0:30" - 60':00" minutes (0':05" increments)|
|MagFuge Magnetic Stirrer|
|Speed Range||50-2500 RPM|
|Capacity||3L total maximum vessel liquid volume;|
|diameter not to exceed 130 mm|
|Time Run Range||Stirrer Mode: 0:30" to 60':00" or continuous (0':05" increments)|
|Oscillating Mode: 1':00" - 60':00" or continuous|
|Oscillating Period||0:30" - 15':00" (0:15" increments)|
|Stir Bar Dimensions||40 x 12 mm cylindrical shape|
|Plate Dimensions||130 mm diameter|
|Power||Low Voltage, Double Insulated Power Adapter
(100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz) with 4 Interchangeable Plugs
|Weight||1.85 kg (4.08 lb)|
|Certifications||CE, SGS, RoHS3, WEEE|
|Operating Temp||Range 2°C to 40°C|
|Item||Product Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|MagFuge® High-Speed Centrifuge and a Magnetic Stirrer In-One Unit, Grey/Blue||Each||
|MagFuge® High-Speed Centrifuge and a Magnetic Stirrer In-One Unit, Grey/Purple||Each||
|High Speed Centrifuge Rotor 12 x 1.5/2mL Tube||Each||
|High-Seed Centrifuge Rotor 6 x 5 mL Tubes||Each||
|Silicone Lid Mat for Stirrer||Each||
|MagFuge® Replacement Power Adapter||Each||