LabGenius Single Beam 4nm UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
LabGenius is proud to introduce the all new line of UV-Visible spectrophotometers. The LabGenius line consists of units designed to meet the needs of education, industrial, and research uses.
The LabGenius Single Beam 4nm UV/Vis Spectrophotometer is an economical general-purpose unit. The standalone instrument has a 4nm fixed bandwidth. It provides outstanding accuracy for measurements in the 190nm to 1100nm range. The large, angled LCD screen features contrast adjustment for comfortable viewing. The large sample compartment accommodates a wide range of cell holders.
The spectrophotometer has high performance sealed optics mounted on a stable platform. The high-grade blazed holographic grating ensures accuracy. The unit’s integrated design assures long-term stability and durability. To enhance precision across the UV/Vis spectrum starting from 190nm and into the near infrared (NIR) 1100nm, the instrument uses a precisely aligned detector and high quality deuterium and halogen lamps.
- Non-volatile memory storage and one-button recall
- Sealed keypad with alphanumeric entry for user file names and settings
- Pre-aligned deuterium lamp for easy replacement. Lamp usage and status can be monitored.
- USB and RS-232 ports for communication and software upgrades
- Built-in software
- Software upgrade capability
- Real-time clock for date and time stamping of results
- Performance validation and report (GLP compliance)
- CE approved