Kikkoman Lumitester Smart A3 Sanitation System
Kikkoman Lumitester Smart A3 Sanitation System detects ATP+ADP+AMP with one swab to give you the whole picture. Its patented A3 technology has been proven to detect residues and microorganisms that others miss.
Independent laboratory testing confirms that the Kikkoman A3 technology provides detection of residues at levels much lower than other tests on the market. Using residue from any different foods, laboratory testing provide that Kikkoman A3 technology produced a test result (relative light units – RLU) an order of magnitude or higher than competitive products. In many of the foods tested, Kikkoman A3 technology showed a strong presence of residue while the competitive products produced test results below typical action levels showing that Kikkoman A1 can reduce the risks from false negative results.
Sanitation is critical to food safety and ineffective cleaning can affect the appearance and test of food, harbor microorganisms, and promote the production of biofilms. So, if your sanitation system only detects ATP, you’re missing potential contamination. ATP can be unstable and decompose into ADP and AMP. This means conventional systems that test for ATP alone may fail to find the true presence of contamination and may produce false negatives. Only the breakthrough chemistry in Kikkoman A3 technology detects ATP, ADP, and AMP – more than any other product on the market. Ensure better surface sanitation and support a more effective sanitation program that reduces the presence of resident organisms and the risks from food pathogens.
Lumnitester Smart (meter) and LuciPac A3 Swabs sold separately (see accessories tab). Swabs are available in surface or water testing. Water testing swabs (EF40949) have a layered flange tip for highly accurate water sampling. Control kit sold separately (see accessories tab).
- Lumitester Smart allows users to visualize the data within the app as well as access data from anywhere with cloud storage
- Highly cost-effective sanitation monitoring
- Provides real-time feedback and facilitates long-term data analysis
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (i.e. HACCP & GMPs)
- No yearly maintenance necessary
- Available Calibration Control Kit for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Powerful software included, connect to software via USB
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs, 7 x 18 x 3 cm)
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Large screen with back-light and optional BOLD text
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to protect against splashes and wear
- Original one-year warranty includes parts & labor
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Lumitester Smart: ATP + ADP+ AMP with A3 Detection||Each||
|LuciPac A3 Surface Swabs||Pack of 100||
|LuciPac A3 Water Swabs||Pack of 100||