Justrite HDPE Carboys
Made of highly durable Class VI, FDA grade high-density polyethylene resin, the Justrite HDPE Carboy offers excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for various solvents, buffers, reagents, powders, and solids. The ergonomic design features large handles and base with molded hand-grip, allowing you to easily lift and pour. Available in 83-mm and 120-mm sizes, the included polypropylene cap with platinum-cured silicone gasket provides a tight spill-proof seal. The larger 120-mm neck size allows you to reach into the carboy for quick and easy cleaning.
Carboys are compatible with interchangeable caps and adapters. Select from a wide range of adapters with molded or quick connect hose barb configurations for top connection flexibility.
- Excellent chemical compatibility for storing and dispensing solvents, buffers, reagents, and powders
- Interchangeable caps and adapters provide top connection flexibility
- Rectangular ergonomic design saves valuable bench space
- Material, volume, and metric graduation marks imprinted on carboys
- Constructed from USP Class VI, FDA grade materials
|Specifications for Justrite HDPE Carboys|
|Material Specifications||High Density Polyethylene|
|Dimensions, Exterior||12" H x 5" W x 6.7" L|
|Net Weight, lbs||1|
|Net Weight, kg||0.5|
|Item||Capacity||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|