Hype-Wipe Disinfecting Presaturated Bleach Towelettes
Replace the daily mixing of bleach with Hype-Wipe® Disinfecting Presaturated Bleach Towelettes. These individually wrapped, disposable towelette, which are pre-saturated in bleach concentration contain 0.525% bleach and have a standard dilution of 1:10 (5250 ppm), as recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and NCCLS.
The Full-Size Hype-Wipe is 6" x 12" and provides enough bleach to wipe down a 40 square-foot area. It is ideal for use on bench tops, exam tables, equipment, phones, autopsy areas, and patient areas.
The recommended surfaces include hard and non-porous, including plastics, Plexiglas®, glass, ceramic tile, linoleum, enamel, floors, and stainless steel (with stainless steel, rinsing may be required; be sure to check manufacturer’s requirements).
The Hype-Wipe® towelette contains bleach and detergent, and it is registered as a one-step cleaner/disinfectant with the U.S. EPA. Plus, it is stabilized for a long shelf life, with the expiration date printed on each pouch. The synthetic, non-woven towelette is low linting.
- One minute kill time for TB, Hepatitis B and C, H1N1, E. coli, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, and more
- Two-minute kill time for MRSA, VRE, Staphylococcus, and more
- Four-minute kill time for Clostridium difficile spores
- Pre-saturated towelette offers assured consistency and potency of bleach strength
- Foil-lined pouch inhibits deterioration of bleach due to air and light
- Using this prediluted towelette eliminates accidental splashing of concentrated bleach
|Item||Product Description||Dimensions||Packaging||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Full Size Hype-Wipes||6" x 12"||3"x5" pouch||Case of 100||