The Extech Hygro Thermometer is a practical regulatory tool for use in factories, greenhouses and offices to maintain proper IAQ (internal air quality), temperature and moisture levelconditions. Meant to record extremes during the day, the LED-powered, big digit screen shows both humidity levels and temperature, with °C/°F adjustable temperature settings. There is a memory button with a reset button which can store maximum and minimum measurements.
The thermometer can be mounted high on a wall and still be seen thanks to 1” digits on a Large LCD screen, measured at 3.1 x 2.4”/80 x 62mm.
- Precision temperature control from ambient +5º C to 65º C
- LED display with built-in timer
- Can be used in extreme temperatures (Temperature 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C))
- Complete with built-in tilt stand and includes a wall mounting bracket
- Accurate to 6% RH, 1°C, and 1.8°F (@ 0 to 50°C/32 to 122°F)