High Speed Microcentrifuge D3024/D3024R
The High Speed Micro-Centrifuge D3024/D3024R is a compact and powerful high-speed centrifuge used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers, and is ideal for high-end research applications including: Sedimentation of cells and viruses, separation of sub-cellular organelles, and isolation of macromolecules (such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids).
The D3024R is a refrigerated model that provides temperature control between -20°C – 40°C with its fast cooling system, and an over-temperature detector.
The SCILOGEX D3024 and D3024R centrifuges are certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests. Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
- Large LCD display provides all visual information
- Supplied with a 24 place 1.5/2.0ml bio-safe aluminum rotor
- Whisper quiet operation
- Brushless motor drive, maintenance free
- High quality aluminum alloy bio-containment rotors, safe and autoclavable
- Special double cooling air design, minimizes rotor heating
- -20°C - 40°C temperature range (D3024R only)
- Powerful compressor and cooling system, fast cooling (D3024R only)
- Additional rotors include a 4 x 8-tube PCR strip rotor
- Pulse operation for quick spins
- Automatic door lock
- Over-speed detection
- Over-temperature detection (D3024R only)
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|High Speed Microcentrifuge D3024||Each||
|High Speed Refrigerated Microcentrifuge D3024R||Each||