Heraeus Megafuge 8
The Thermo Scientific Heraeus Megafuge 8 / 8R (refrigerated version) provides exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support both clinical and research applications. The centrifuge has a compact footprint to fit into your space, and accomodating multi-laboratory settings to fit into your applications. It stands out with innovative Thermo Scientific technologies, like the Auto-Lock rotor exchange, which enables secure, push-button versatility and cleaning convenience. ClickSeal biocontainment lids provide one-handed, certified sample protection.
Maximized capacity allows processing of 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes, 8 x 50mLconical tubes, microplates, and microtubes, all in one versatile unit.
NOTE: Order rotors separately. For more details regarding rotor specifications and rotor accessories for the Megafuge 8, please see the DOCUMENTATION tab above.
- Accomodates multi-laboratory settings, with flexibility to adapt to clinical and research needs
- Maximized capacity: 8x50ml conical tubes, 24x5/7ml blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile unit
- Broad chemical resistance
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols and password protection
- Optional end-of-run indicators, including lid open, flashing display, or audible signal
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Megafuge 8R - 240V||
|Megafuge 8; 120V||Each||
|Megafuge 8R - 120V||