HEPA Filtration PCR-UV Chamber
This 36” wide HEPA Filtration PCR-UV Chamber includes many of the same features of the standard PCR chambers but includes nine (9) cubic feet of capacity, eight (8) adjustable interior shelves, larger HEPA filter, and extra large U.V. emitting for increased sterilizations.
The PLAS-LABS’ PCR Chambers are designed to help improve the accuracy of PCR and general tissue culture procedures. The chance for air borne contamination during DNA sequencing is greatly reduced.
The chambers are a “still air enclosure” which contains both “Bright Light” illumination system and a U.V. germicidal lamp. The U.V. germicidal system is rated at 254 nm and will decontaminate all exposed surfaces in the interior. The lamp timer should be activated 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after each use. The front viewing panel and main housing are .375” (9.5 mm) thick optically clear material. This thickness helps prolong the service life (about 2,500 operating hours) of the unit. The front viewing panel is attached by six (6) screws and is easily and quickly replaced, if needed. Access to the interior of the chamber is gained by pulling swinging doors outward.
New self-closing hinges have eliminated the need for locks. The doors are removeable, therefore do not take up valuable lab counter space. If a corner door is accidentally opened, proximity sensors turn off the U.V. system for operator safety.
- Approximately nine (9) cubic feet of capacity. Able to accommodate nearly 100 plates
- Eight (8) adjustable interior shelves
- Extra large U.V. emitting light for increased sterilization
- New larger HEPA filter and blower
- “Bright Light” illumination system (40,000 hour lamp guarantee)
- Two bright white plastic (adjustable) shelves. One is tooled to store pipettors
- Front panel is .375” thick (9.5 mm) for Beta Ray protection (note: not Gamma Rays)
- Removeable side access doors with slip apart hinges
- Proximity sensors on doors for operator safety
- Automatic timer to activate U.V. sterilization procedures
- Bottom tray has a formed in place “spill guard” for easy cleaning
- The U.V. system is rated at 254 nm
- Standard 24-month warranty (not gloves or consumables)
- Side and back walls are one piece formed optically clear acrylic .375” thick (9.5 mm)
- Main housing and top are removeable for installation of large pieces of equipment
- Outside Dimensions: 25”D x 39.5”W x 32”H
- Inside Dimensions: 22.5”D x 37.5”W x 23.5”H
|Item||Product Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|PCR Chamber with HEPA Filtration, 36" Wide||Each||