Heathrow Scientific Work2Store Expanding Storage Boxes
The Heathrow Work2Store Expanding Storage Boxes reduces sample handling time and the need for several racks when working with samples for cold temperature storage. Patent-pending opening and closing mechanism allows the rack to expand, creating needed room for sample manipulation. Then simply collapse the rack back to its compact form and it is ready for the freezer. Temperature range -80 to 121°C.
Choose from two versions:
The original Work2Store holds 64 x 1.5/2.0 mL cryo and micro tubes. Wells have a center depression to stabilize conical tubes and a cryogenic vial lock for one handed cap removal. Clear lid locks the rack together for safe handling and transportation.
Work2Store Micro is a reversible rack which will hold 64 x 0.5 mL micro tubes one one side and 96 x 0.2mL micro tubes on the other side. The 0.2 mL tube side has been configured to work 8 strip, 12 strip or single tubes. A low profile clear lid fits either side and locks the rack together for safe handling.
- Instantly creates more working space
- Helps reduce potential cross contamination
- Stackable, autoclavable and with alphanumeric well identification
- Will fit into standard 2" (52 mm) freezer racking
- Open dimensions 310 x 128 x 33.5 mm
- Closed dimensions (with lid in place) 133 x 133 x 53 mm
|Item||Product Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|