Heathrow Scientific Manual Pipette Controller
Comfortable to hold and easy to use, the Heathrow Scientific Manual Pipette Controller was designed with an ergonomic grip and bulb for simple and precise operation. A "T" bar thumb lever controls the aspirating and dispensing speeds from serological pipettes from 1 to 100 mL in size.
Operation is simple: Squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum to draw up fluid. Push the control lever backward (upward) to aspirate liquid through a pipette, or push the lever forward (downward) to dispense the liquid. A press of the central bulb on the unit blows-out any remaining fluid if necessary.
- Inline ergonomic design reduces stress with ease of handling and operation
- Conveniently accommodates either glass or plastic serological or volumetric pipettes ranging from 1 to 100 mL
- Includes a replaceable 0.45µm hydrophobic filter to protect your samples and internal components
- Stay organized with two additional nose cones (green, white) for color identification
- Polypropylene nozzle and silicone pipette adapter is autoclavable
- 9" x 2.1" x 2.1"
- 1-Year Warranty
|Item||Product Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Manual Pipette Controller||Each||