Heathrow Scientific Gusto High-Speed Mini-Centrifuge
This Heathrow Gusto High-Speed Mini-Centrifuge is ideal for most protocols calling for fast spins (up to 12,500 rpm / 9,800 rcf) and quick spin-downs. Useful for PCR, microfilter cell separation, clinical applications, and HPLC protocols. Operation is extremely simple for this high-level of sophistication: Insert tubes, close lid, adjust speed/time, and press Start. For duplicate spins, simply reload rotor and push Start. Designed with quick-spin option for commonly used 20-second spins. Also includes a tool-free, quick-change rotor system.
Safety features ensure the unit will not operate with an open lid, a jammed rotor or when out of balance. Gusto provides the option of setting and displaying in rpm or rcf. Efficiently designed for minimum of bench top space. Tested to comply with U.S., Canadian and European Safety and EMC standards. Comes with four interchangeable power cords for U.S./Japan/Taiwan, Continental Europe/Israel, Australia and United Kingdom.
• 12 place standard rotor with lid for 1.5/2 mL tubes
• 8-place strip rotor for four 0.2 mL tube strips or 32 single tubes
• Twelve 0.2 mL and twelve 0.5 mL adapters for customized use
• Two-year warranty
Key Features• Designed for 1.5/2.0 mL and 0.5/0.2 mL microfuge tubes
• Variable speed settings 500 – 12,500 in 100rpm increments
• Variable timer 1sec – 30 minutes in 1 second increments
• Selectable digital display of speed in Xg and rpm
• Low noise and vibration
• Small footprint
• Universal power adapter accepts worldwide voltages
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|