Heathrow Scientific Digital Orbital Shaker
The Heathrow Scientific Digital Orbital Shaker is compact and packed full of high-end design features making it a versatile shaker for a vast range of protocols. It features no-stop electric motor feedback, enabling the unit to instantly adjust to weight load changes and unbalanced loads for truly reproducible results. The soft-start and shut down features at higher speeds reduces spill instances from full vessels. A universal hi-lo platform and bungee cords allows you to create your own holding matrix for vessels of all shapes and sizes. Long-life maintenance free motor and drive.
Package Includes: Digital Orbital Shaker, universal hi-low platform, skid-free rubber platform, 8 bungee cord set, universal power-adapter (110-240V, 50/60Hz), 4 interchangeable plug types.
- Speed Range of 20-300 RPM; Orbit Diameter 19.0mm
- Suitable for use in incubators and cold rooms
- High weight load of 4.5 kg (10 lbs), with an overload protection cut out
- Back lit display is easy to read - time & speed can be separately set
- Very low start speed for sample agitation
- High top end and good stability for vigorous applications
- Powered by 12V DC, includes double insulated worldwide power adapter, 110V-240V w/ 4 different plugs
- Three-Year Warranty
|Item||Orbit||Speed Range||Timer||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|19 mm||20-300 RPM||0 to 49 Hours||Heathrow Scientific Digital Orbital Shaker||Each||