HandPRO FreeStyle1100 Nitrile Exam Gloves
HandPRO® FreeStyle1100™ Nitrile Exam Gloves with Low Dermatitis Potential are highly flexible and conform to the hand for exceptional freedom of movement.
Made from patented LOW DERMA™ accelerator-free nitrile, this powder-free glove has fewer chemicals and virtually eliminates the risk of Type I and Type IV chemical allergic reactions and contact dermatitis. The unique nitrile compound sheds water better for a more secure grip – even in wet environments.
Tested safe for use with chemotherapy drugs and passes the viral penetration test for added protection. Conforms to FDA 21 CFR Part 177.2600 – FDA and EU safe for food contact.
- Low Dermatitis Potential – FDA approved claim lowers your risk of dermatitis
- Patented LOW DERMA Accelerator-Free Nitrile – No dithiocarbonates, thiurams, or mercaptobenzothiazoles (MBT)
- Advanced X-Linking Nitrile for extra strength
- Anti-Slip Super Grip Compound – Exceptional wet and dry grip
- Chemotherapy Drug Permeation Tested
- Glove Thickness – Palm: 2.3 – 2.7 mil, Finger: 3.9 – 4.7 mil
FREESTYLE1100 NITR XXS 10