Haier Biomedical Variable Frequency Drive Ultra Low Freezer
Haier Biomedical Variable Frequency Drive Ultra Low Freezer is a -86°C freezer featuring IoT technology for more intelligent management, plus HC & Inverter technology for better energy savings. The dual refrigeration systems run both independently and alternately, while each reaching down to -80°C through independent refrigeration ensuring should failure occur to one system, the sample storage safety can still be guaranteed. It adopts auto-cascade hydrocarbon refrigeration technology, three-layer energy saving and superinsulation design, which can increase the insulation efficiency by 30%, and realize the energy saving by 50%.
- 10-inch capacitive touch screen, state-of-the-art UI design coupled with sample management system, optimal user experience
- New robust and durable handle and built-in lock with four keys
- Smart storage: scanning gun & barcode for precise identification, simple and effortless
- Precise delivery: retrieve samples with higher precision and efficiency
- Special noise-reduction design matching with super silent compressor and energy-saving fan, reducing noise down to 53 dB
|Item||Capacity||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|