Globe Scientific High Speed Microcentrifuge
The Globe Scientific High Speed Microcentrifuge is a revelation in microcentrifuges: small enough to fit any lab yet feature-filled at a value that cannot be beat. The GCM-12 is compatible with numerous biological, chemistry, clinical, and research applications including molecular biology, blood labs, DNA protocols, and many more.
The GCM-12 includes features found in much more expensive models, including a large LCD display with accurate control, a brushless DC motor, pulse operation for quick spins, high centrifugal force, interlocking safety lid, quiet running, and more. The included twelve (12) position rotor is compatible with 1.5/2.0mL microcentrifuge tubes or with 0.2/0.5mL microcentrifuge tubes when using optional adapters (sold separately).
- Compact yet powerful with max 15,000 RPM/ 15,100 x g
- Ideal for many laboratory applications
- Quick acceleration / deceleration
- Quick operation
- Premium features at an obtainable cost
- Speed/RCF switch
- Pulse operation
- Audible alert function
- Door interlock
- Excessive speed detection
- Excessive temperature detection
- Automatic self-diagnostics
|12-Place High Speed Microcentrifuge||