GA International PikaTAG Label Applicator
GA International PikaTAG™ Label Applicator is an innovative new tool for the application of small labels. The PikaTAG tool allows user to quickly pick-up small labels from their liner and easily apply them on vial caps or any other surface to be labelled. With a unique ergonomic design, PikaTAG is easy to handle and use, simply remove the protective cap and start the application. The slight bend at the end of the rod-shaped tool allows for the precise application of pressure at both stages of the labelling process. PikaTAG will not only save a great amount of precious time and effort, but also improve the accuracy of label placement.
PikaTAG is sold in packs of 6, with each individual PikaTAG allowing for the application of upwards of 200 labels (100 per side) when the protective cap is replaced after each use. These applicators are ideal for small dot labels of 0.25” and 0.354” in diameter, perfect for labelling the top of 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL and 2mL microtubes and vials as well as PCR tubes and tube strips.
- Innovative tool for the application of small labels
- Allows for quick, ergonomic, pick-up of small labels
- Each individual PikaTAG can apply about 200 labels (100 per side)
- Ideal for small dot labels of 0.25”, and 0.354” in diameter
- Perfect for the top of 0.2 mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL, and 2 mL microtubes, vials, as well as PCR tubes & strips
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|PikaTAG Label Applicator||Pack of 6||