Falcon® Primaria Cell Culture Flasks
Falcon® Primaria Cell Culture Flasks feature a unique vacuum-gas plasma tissue culture treatment for enhanced cell attachment and growth. Pull strip enables easy opening of cases - no knife required. Medical-style, peel-open packaging has a reseal ab for convenient closure and storage of unused flasks. Sterilized by gamma irradiation, non-cytotoxic and non-pyrogenic.
Falcon Canted Neck Flasks have a full skirt for horizontal stability; a neck design that allows access to the entire growth surface and a splash barrier, which offers protection against contamination by mitigating the splashing of media into the neck.
- Unique nitrogen-containing tissue culture surface chemistry
- Improves attachment, spreading, and growth for many primary cells or cell lines
- Crystal-grade polystyrene modified by proprietary vacuum gas plasma treatment process
- Stable, permanent surface modification
- Optically clear
- No special storage required
- Samples from each lot of Corning Primaria products are analyzed by Electron Scanning for Chemical Analysis (ESCA)
- Packaged in red color-coded, peel-open, medical-style packages
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Nonpyrogenic tested to less than 0.1 EU/ mL
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.
|Item||Cap Style||Growth Area- cm²||Neck Type||Total Volume||Working Volume||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Plug Seal||75||Straight||250 mL||20 to 30 mL||Case of 100||
|Vent||75||Straight||250 mL||20 to 30 mL||Case of 100||
|Plug Seal||25||Canted||50 mL||8 to 9 mL||Case of 100||
|Vent||25||Canted||50 mL||8 to 9 mL||Case of 100||