Eppendorf MiniSpin Microcentrifuges
The Eppendorf MiniSpin Microcentrifuges have a sleek exterior and provide safe, reliable and durable technology. The out-of-this-world design combines functionality, safety, ease of use and comfort—a lot of "high" qualities to come standard in one compact microcentrifuge.
Both models are high-performance, easy-to-operate 12-position models for research with small sample requirements. The perfectly designed metal rotor lid even accommodates virtually all spin columns.
The maintenance-free drive of MiniSpin accelerates up to 12 x 1.5/2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes to a maximum speed of 12,100 x g (13,400 rpm) in the blink of an eye—and so quietly that you’ll hardly know it’s there. MiniSpin plus can top even that, reaching a maximum speed of 14,100 x g (14,500 rpm).
MiniSpin and MiniSpin plus feature automatic lid release, a simple and easy-to-read display for intuitive operation and a separate short-spin key for immediate runs. MiniSpin plus even allows you to choose your own speed in short-spin mode as well as set the built-in timer to 99 minutes or "continuous operation."
Their unique performance is in a galaxy of their own: finally, it's now possible to process samples rapidly and carry out routine runs, such as pelleting precipitated DNA or RNA, at your own lab bench with minimum time and effort.
- Whisper quiet operation and smooth runs
- Maintenance-free drive reaches maximun speed in just 13 seconds
- Digital display shows countdown time and speed/force
- Easy-to-use arrow keys let you select run time and speed
- Specially designed to minimize sample heating
- Includes fully autoclavable aluminum rotor with polypropylene lid
- MiniSpin Plus has a higher rpm, greater RCF, and expanded timer capability
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|MiniSpin Microcentrifuge with 12-place Rotor||Each||
|MiniSpin Plus Microcentrifuge with 12-place Rotor||Each||