Eppendorf Centrifuge Model 5702/5702R/5702RH - Packages
Eppendorf Centrifuge Model 5702/5702R/5702RH -Packages can be used in a wide range of settings, from the clinical lab to the cell culture lab. With various fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors available, they can accommodate almost any kind of tube. Additionally, the 5702 rotors are interchangeable, easily adapting to your research needs.
Their compact design takes up little space on your bench, and the low access height is ergonomically friendly. The motorized “soft-touch” lid makes loading and closing effortless.
Easy-to-operate control panel features a digital display and easy-to-use knobs. Users can select run times up to 99 minutes or continuous; and run speed in either RPM or RCF. These models also feature a separate short spin button makes quick spins easy.
Select among specially priced packages below. Saves your budget dollars compared to buying pieces separately.
Rotor EF4338A is a 4 x 85 ml swing-bucket rotor with round buckets.
Special centrifuge/rotor/adapter packages are available for Clinical and Cell Culture applications:
Clinical package—includes the centrifuge (5702, 5702 R or 5702 RH), a 4 x 85 ml swing-bucket rotor with round buckets, 4 adapters for blood tubes with an outer diameter of 13 mm and 4 adapters for 16 mm tubes. Each adapter holds 4 tubes for 16 tubes per run, max speed 2,850 x g (4,400 rpm).
Cell Culture package—includes the centrifuge (5702, 5702 R or 5702 RH), a 4 x 85 ml swing-bucket rotor with round buckets, 4 adapters for 15 ml conical tubes and 4 adapters for 50 ml conical tubes. Adapters hold 2 x 15 ml conical tubes or one 50 ml tube for 8 or 4 tubes per run, respectively. Max speed of 3,000 x g (4,400 rpm).
- Easy-to-operate control panel features a digital display and easy-to-use knobs
- Select run time to 99 minutes or continuous; and run speed in either RPM or RCF
- Separate short spin button makes quick spins easy
- Quick acceleration and deceleration make sample processing fast
- Optimized air flow keeps your samples cool
- Motorized "soft-touch" lid makes loading and closing effortless
- Maintenance-free drive offers variable speed up to 4,400 rpm
- Choose active cooling/heating 5702RH model for precise temperature control
- Rotors and accessories are autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
|Specifications for Eppendorf® Advantage Promotion - Centrifuge Models 5702 / R / RH|
|Maximum Speed ||4,400 rpm|
|Dimensions ||12 1/2W x 9 1/2H x 16D" / 15W x 10 1/4H x 23D"|
|Maximum RCF||3,000 x g|
|Electrical ||115 V, 60Hz|
|Timer ||1 to 99 minutes, + hold|
|Weight ||44 lb / 79 lb (R)|
|Temperature ||-9°C to 40°C (R only)|
|Item||Model||Package||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|