Eppendorf Cell Culture Plates
Eppendorf Cell Culture Plates are tailored for the expansion of smaller cell numbers as well as for cell-based assays. Qualification of cell morphology and cell performance can be especially critical in those steps. The plates have optimized optical performance by enhancement of the planarity, material clarity, and reduction of the liquid meniscus to facilitate both manual and automated read-out. Contrast reach alphanumeric OptiTrack labeling allows for easy orientation and fast identification of individual wells. The chimney-well design avoids inhomogeneous growth of cell in the outer ring of wells which reduces costs and increases efficiency. If cells need to spend more time outside of the incubator, filling the inner-well spaces of the plate will keep the temperature stable and prevent unwanted temperature shifts. The lid and plate bottom can easily be differentiated providing extra safety in transportation and stacking.
Choose from 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, or 96- well plates all with flat bottoms, lid, and sterile, free of detectable pyrogens, RNase & DNase, DNA. Non-cytotoxic. Polystyrene.
- Easy and fast well identification by contrast rich individual well ID and OptiTrack alphanumeric labeling
- Moat surrounding the outer wells to prevent the “edge effect” when filled with liquid
- Chimney-well design enables filling of the inter-well spaces of the plate to level out well-to-well temperature shifts outside the incubator
- Robust stacking performance by pronounced rims on plate lid and excelling fitting of lid and base when used in stacks
- Lid taps under the plate for minimized surface contact and therefore reduced rick of contamination
- Easy differentiation of lid and plate bottom due to pronounced corrugation and wider sized base
- Pronounced ventilation gaps for optimized gas and temperature transfer when incubating in stacks
- Optimized microscopial performance due to enhanced planarity, reduction of meniscus, and clarity of the material
|Item||Attribute Description||No. Wells||Packaging||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|TC Treated||6-Well||100 Plates (10 bags x 10 plates)||Case of 60||
|Non-treated||6-Well||60 Plates; individually wrapped||Case of 60||
|TC Treated||96-Well||200 Plates (20 bags x 10 plates)||Case of 80||