Digital Differential Counter
This Digital Differential Counter uses modern technology and microprocessor-controlled electronics for accurate cell counts. The 8 alternating red and white buttons have a comfortable, ergonomic feel for positive and accurate finger positioning, and the 3-digitl LCD windows display each cell count. The 8 buttons are labeled with cell names and cell pictures for BASO, EOSIN, MYELO, JUVEN, STAB, SEG, LYMPH, and MONO. A click sound on each touch confirms the count, and a short beep indicates you have reached 100 cells.
Push the percent button anytime to automatically calculate percentages, and then keep counting as high as 999 TOTAL cells. Mistakes are easy to correct- simply push the +/- button to subtract the count, and then push the +/- button again to keep counting. Usie the included power cord when in the lab, or take the Digital Differential Counter into the field by installing 2 AA batteries. Push the function (FUN) button to adjust the contract and to monitor the batteries.
- 8 red and white color buttons
- Audible click sounds on each touch confirms the count
- Pictures and names of blood cells next to each button
- 4 function buttons (+/-, %, RESET, FUN)
- Percentage button for any-time percent calculations
- Operate with power cord or 2 AA batteries for portability
- Small footprint on lab bench
|Unit of Measure
|Digital Differential Counter
|10 x 3.75 x 1.75"