Diamond RealSeal Large Format Bottles
Globe Scientific Diamond RealSeal Large Format Bottles have a wide mouth (2L rectangular, 4L round, and 4L square) and include a strong, integrated easy-trip handle for safe and convenient pouring of contents. They are ideal for storage and sterilization of bulk reagents, contaminated slides, or other small laboratory items. Each bottle is precision molded from virgin resins for consistent wall thickness and smooth interior and exterior surfaces. The bottles include leak-proof polypropylene caps that are engineered with an integrated seal ring for leak-proof closure. Caps are linerless to reduce the contamination risk associated with liners. RealSeal bottles and caps employ top quality, semi-buttressed threads with straight shoulders that outperform inferior bottles with round threads. These leak-proof bottles are designed to withstand the highest-pressure thresholds in the industry.
Choose from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or Polypropylene (PP):
HDPE is safe for freezer storage down to -100°C and resistant to most corrosives and suitable for a wide variety of laboratory uses.
PP is suitable for autoclaving at 121°C and approved for use from -40°C to 121°C. It has improved chemical resistance and clarity, is resistant to most corrosives and suitable for a wide variety of laboratory uses.
- Medical Grade Resins to meet demanding requirements: USP Class VI for pharma and research applications, FDA CFR-21 compliant for food contact
- Free of heavy metals and RoHS compliant
- BPA and phthalate free
- Precision molded for consistent wall thickness and smooth surfaces
- Leakproof, linerless caps for secure closing
- Laboratory bottle quality and performance with savings associated with “economy” bottles
- Reduced shipping costs compared to glass bottles
- Safe, shatter-resistant alternatives to glass bottles
- Lighter than glass for improved handling
|4L Round||Polypropylene (PP)||
|2L Round||Polypropylene (PP)||
|2L Round||High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)||
|4L Round||High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)||
|4L Square||Polypropylene (PP)||
|4L Square||High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)||