Deep Well Plates
Ideal for sample collection, preparation, and long-term (or short-term) storage, these Deep Well Plates from Daigger improve workflow and help labs produce high quality data. Choosing the right deep well plate can help avoid missed data points, sample rerun, inefficient and slowed workflow, and missed project deadlines.
These 96 Deep Well Plates...
- Make it much easier to collect and prepare samples.
- Give you precious lab space back, with sturdy stacking capacity that makes them easier to store than ever
- Help avoid spillage through improved mixing of your small liquid samples
- Reduce liquid retention to walls, so you waste less of your sample.
- Offer a more affordable option than similar products from other leading brands
They are ideal for most general applications and research, including tissue cell culture work and cell analysis, enzyme assays, proteomics studies, reagent reservoirs, and safe sample storage.
- Round bottom deep well plates
- Can be frozen or refrigerated (down to -80°C)
- Include no heavy metal for improved user safety
- Designed according to international standard size (SBS), suitable for automatic workstations
- Less liquid retention of your sample to walls
|Unit of Measure
|96-Well Round Bottom Deep Well Plate
|Case of 50