CryoCube® Ultra Low Freezers
The Eppendorf CryoCube Ultra Low Freezers combine maximum sample security with increased energy efficiency. New advancements and technologies decrease power consumption and make CryoCube freezer easier to use, while offering peace-of-mind for your most precious samples.
New automatic vent port located within the user interface improves energy consumption and uniformity while providing easier access. The removable inner doors allow for simple maintenance and the easy opening ergonomic handles requires less force. Polyurethane insulation combined with a highly efficient cooling system achieve and maintain ultra-low temperatures of -86°C.
The high efficiency models (EF17541 & EF17542) feature additional vacuum insulation coverage to further reduce energy consumption by up to 23%
- Quick pull-down and recovery times with reliable heavy-duty compressors for sample safety
- SMART PLUS diagnostic system displays error codes allowing accurate diagnoses by engineers over the phone
- Easy-to-read, eye level, flush mounted LED control panel and alarm status
- Inner doors are insulated minimizing cold air loss while accessing samples
- Special low-temperature outer door seals allow gaskets to remain flexible and prevent ice build up
- Full stainless steel interior is easily cleaned and eliminates rusting possibility
- High efficiency models are available
|Item||Model||Power||Capacity||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|FC660h||208-230V/60Hz||23.3 ft³||Upright- High Efficiency||Each||
|F570||115V; 60 Hz||Upright||Each||
|F570h||115V; 60 Hz||Chest- High Efficiency||Each||