CryoCane PVC Sleeves
Heathrow CryoCane Clear PVC Sleeves provide added protection for cryogenic vials during handling and storage and keep vials from popping out. The sleeves fit over CryoCane holders and most other similar brands. The durable PVC material protects better than cardboard and allows sample identification without removing sleeve. Each sleeve is 275 mm long.
CryoCane is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific or its subsidiaries.
- Provide added protection when used with cryogenic vial holders such as Nalgene® CryoCane
- More durable than cardboard—safe for cryogenic freezing
For extra security and sample safety
- Clear plastic sleeves protect vials in aluminum canes during handling and storage
- Safe for cryogenic freezing
- More durable than cardboard sleeves
- Transparency allows sample identification without removing sleeve
- Measures 14.5 mm dia x 275 mm long
- Pack of 100
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|PVC CryoCane Sleeves||Pack of 100||