CryoCane™ PVC Sleeves
Heathrow CryoCane Clear PVC Sleeves provide added protection for cryogenic vials during handling and storage and keep vials from popping out. The sleeves fit over CryoCane™ holders and most other similar brands. The durable PVC material protects better than cardboard and allows sample identification without removing sleeve. Each sleeve is 275 mm long.
CryoCane™ is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific or its subsidiaries.
- Provide added protection when used with cryogenic vial holders such as Nalgene® CryoCane™
- More durable than cardboard—safe for cryogenic freezing
For extra security and sample safety
- Clear plastic sleeves protect vials in aluminum canes during handling and storage
- Safe for cryogenic freezing
- More durable than cardboard sleeves
- Transparency allows sample identification without removing sleeve
- Measures 14.5 mm dia x 275 mm long
- Pack of 100
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|PVC CryoCane Sleeves||Pack of 100||