Corning PET Media Bottles with Leak-Proof IATA-Validated Screw Caps
Corning® PET Media Bottles with Leak-Proof IATA-Validated Screw Caps are disposable bottles designed for safe, secure storage of tissue culture media, sera, buffers, and other aqueous solutions. The PET resin makes the bottle lightweight, break resistant, and as transparent as glass.
The screw cap is designed to ensure leakproof performance and meets international Air Transport Association (IATA) requirements for primary packaging used in air transportation.
- Available in four sizes: 125 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, and 1000 mL
- Packaged in convenient, shrink-wrapped trays with an outer bag to ensure cleanliness
- Break-resistant bottles are an ergonomic and easy to handle alternative to glass
- Bottles have Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Molded graduations for accurate measurements
- Bottles are validated USP Class VI, noncytotoxic, nonhemolytic, and nonpyrogenic
- Innovative HDPE screw cap meets IATA requirements to ensure leak-proof air transport conditions
|Item||Capacity||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|1000 mL||Case of 24||
|250 mL||Case of 48||
|125 mL||Case of 48||
|500 mL||Case of 24||