Borosilicate Petri Dishes
Borosilicate Petri Dishes are shallow glass dishes used for culturing bacteria and other general laboratory uses. Designed to meet Federal Specification NNN-D-1478.
- Dishes remain clear after repeated use in wet or dry sterilization cycles
- Reinforced beaded edges resist mechanical breakage and help in centering the bottom inside the cover
- Covers have a fused-on bright red ceramic enamel marking spot and inscription, including "Cover;" bottoms have a white ceramic enamel inscription including "Bottom"
- Combination of different colors and wording permits quick and easy identifications of the parts when sorting, selecting and assembling pairs
- Bottom has a vertical arrow on the side to precisely locate serial dilution starting points
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type 1 and ASTM E438, Type 1, Class A requirements
|Item||Attribute Description||Diameter- mm||Height- mm||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Petri Dish Set||60||15||Case of 32||
|Petri Dish Set||100||15||Case of 32||
|Petri Dish Set||100||20||Case of 32||