Bio-Bin Waste Disposal Containers
Bio-bin Waste Disposal Containers are a new cost effective and convenient alternative to rigid plastic waste collection and disposal containers. Ideal for use in academic, clinical, government and industrial laboratories for a wide range of non-sharps biomedical and laboratory waste that require special heat treatment such as autoclaving or incineration before disposal. Items such as microbiological loops, pipettes, tips, test tubes, swabs and vials are ideal for disposal by this method.
The 2.5L Bio-bin is ideal for bench top disposal of non-sharps biomedical and lab waste, up to 9" in length. The 6L Bio-bin is specially designed for the collection and disposal of contaminated lab serological pipetes and other long, non-sharps items up to 15" in length. The floor-sized 30L Bio-bin is ideal for use in labs, wards and for community health.
Stainless steel stands are also available. The U-stand holds the 6L Bio-bin at a 30° angle, ideal for use in a fume cabinet or other workstation, while the Z-stand holds the 6L Bio-bin upright. The M-stand securely holds the 30L Bio-bin.
- Space efficient, light weight fold-flat design
- Ergonomic design with built-in lid and handles
- Temporary and permanent seals
- Stackable post use. UN 3291 approved for handling Regulated Bio-Medical Waste
- Printed user instructions and user ID/date info on lid
- Waterproof construction
- Built-in super absorbent Bio-matt™ to soak up excess liquid
- Supplied with 2x2" Biohazard Waste Labels
- Stainless steel support stands available
|Item||Model Type||Size||Accessory Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Loop Model||2.5L||Case of 50||
|Floor Model||30L||Case of 10||
|Pipette Model||6L||Case of 40||