Barnstead GenPure Pro
The Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Pro water purification system delivers ultrapure 18.2 megohm-cm water with consistent quality. Suitable for the most demanding laboratory applications, this ultrapure water system will deliver water from a small footprint. The GenPure Pro system can be used on a laboratory bench or on a wall. The new flexible dispenser offers maximum freedom while dispensing ultrapure water up to 24 in. (60cm) away from the unit. The GenPure Pro has a leak detection feature, and it is the first system to utilize a new user interface that turns red when there is an error.
Units are available that feature UV-photo-oxidation, an ultrafiltration membrane, and/or TOC monitoring.
All systems include a wall bracket, ultrapure polisher cartridge, sterile 0.2 um filter, pressure regulator, and UV lamp and/or ultrafilter.
- Flexible dispensing
- Bench-top or wall-mounted
- 200L/day from pretreated feed water
- Feed water monitoring on all models (shows error, does not shut off water)
- Customizable unit options to fit customers application
- Leak detector standard (shows error, does not shut off water)
- Volumetric dispensing
- Easy ordering and easy maintenance
- UV Intensity monitoring on TOC models
|Item||Endotoxins- EU/mL||TOC||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|-||1-5ppb||GenPure Pro UV-TOC||Each||
|-||1-5ppb||GenPure Pro UV/UF||Each||
|<0.001||1-5ppb||Genpure Pro UV/UF-TOC||Each||
|<0.001||1-5ppb||GenPure Pro UV||Each||