Avitrolab Sealing Mats
Avitrolab Sealing Mats for PCR Plates work as a plate seal to eliminate cross-contamination and a compression mat all-in-one. These compression molded round plug, silicone sealing mats for PCR plates minimize sample evaporation in a wide range of temperature. These mats are chemically resistant and reusable; containing no adhesives or extractables to contaminate samples. Made of research-grade silicone, they can be autoclaved, and following a 10% bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol may be reused.
Wells are scored by being cut 80% of the way through, but not all the way to allow for sample access via pipettor, syringe, or probe. These scored perforations will seal themselves, after penetration, ensuring an airtight closure to the well.
Mats with Septa for capillary sequencing on the ABI 3100 are also available.
- Made of research-grade silicone
- Scored wells for sample access
- Perforations re-seal after access
- Resists coring and tearing
- Eliminates cross-talk between wells
- Works as a compression mat
- Suitable for standard PCR thermocycling
- Printed alpha-numeric grid for easy reference
|Item||Product Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|96 Well; Round; "-" perforated||Case of 50||
|384-Square Plug Silicone Sealing Mat||Case of 50||
|96-Round Plug; 2 mL for Storage and Micro Plates||Case of 50||