810-SG Series University Glove Box
The 810-SG Series University Glove Box is constructed of an optically clear material, developed for isolation and/or containment. The unit features high visibility of the interior, cleanliness, safety, complete containment, portability, and a draft-free atmosphere. The installed purging valves are ideal for lowering oxygen and humidity levels. Transfer and flat access door included to easily introduce larger equipment into the glove box.
- Completely sealed glove box requires less gas. Lower operational expenses.
- Transfer chamber with purging valves and vacuum gauge
- Flat side access door for easily introducing larger equipment
- Four (4) key cock valves for purging
- Hospital grade outlet strip
- Pressure relief valve with small HEPA canister
- Standard twenty-four (24) month warranty. Not consumables.
- White ambidextrous gloves
- Flat side access door for introducing larger equipment into the glove box
|Item||Product Description||Ext. Dimensions||Int. Dimensions||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|810-SG Series with Two (2) Gloves||43"W x 24"D x 31"H||28"W x 23"D x 29"H||Each||