OHAUS Advanced Moisture Analyzer MB120
The OHAUS Advanced Moisture Analyzer MB120 delivers functionality and precision and is easy to operate and clean. Advanced features such as a temperature guide help to analyze optimum drying temperature, and methods and results storage allows statistical analysis of measurements. Three levels of user management ensure data safety - set up and lock temperature settings and method parameters with administrator access.
The MB120 displays results for % moisture, % solids, % regain, time, temperature, weight, method name, drying curve, and statistics. Follow just 3 easy steps for routine sample testing: tare empty sample pan, add sample, press start to see your results!
Customize heating of specific samples with temperature control for one-step drying. Choose from four drying profiles -
Fast: Quickest possible time to temperature,
Standard: Minimal overshoot while achieving temperatures quickly
Ramp: Controlled ramping to temperatures
Step: Set three temperatures at three time intervals
- Store up to 100 drying methods for easy recall and up to 1000 total results for statistical analysis
- Precisely controlled halogen heating dries samples uniformly - repeatable results of 0.01% readability
- Removable pan handler and sample chamber for easy cleaning
- Intuitive operation, simply follow the guided instruction on the touchscreen display
- USB and RS232 ports allow quick connections to a PC or flash drive
- Choose from 7 shut off criteria for automatic test completion
|Item||3g/10g Sample Repeatability||Readability- g||Temp. Range||Capacity||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|0.05% / 0.0015%||0.01%/0.001g||40-230°C||120 g||Each||